Welcome, Guest

twilight breaking dawn official trailer

[postlink] http://entertainment-youtube.blogspot.com/2011/08/twilight-breaking-dawn-official-trailer.html[/postlink] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4d_qIGAiCEendofvid [starttext]I love the series, though Breaking Dawn was never one of my favourites because I hate that Jacob imprints on the baby and the love that he has for Bella completely disappears. I don't think that this trailer will grab the audiences enough tbh. It basically just says what happens, and don't get me wrong i like the trailer (especially the guys in it) but I think it needs to be edited abit to get how dramatic this book is [endtext]
This site does not store any files on its server.We only index and link to content provided by other sites.If you have any doubts about legality of content or you have another suspicions, feel free to contact us at andissswin@gmail.com - Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))